Friday, October 14, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge & Contest

I came across this 30 Day Photo Challenge (though Pinterest of course) @White Peach Photography's Blog yesterday and have decided to do it! As well, I've decided to make a contest out of it for those who commit to the challenge with me! 

I've come across of such "challenges" in the past but never done them. Some of them were 365 days or longer (freaked out my commitment issues since I've never done one yet) & some just didn't seem that entertaining to do. However, I've always wanted to and think it's time to try it out. I mean, why not?

30 days. Not that long, not that challenging. 
So, it's on
I'm going to start THIS Sunday for my Day 1 Challenge.
I will take a picture each day for 30 days to meet the daily photo request & 30 days from Sunday I will post my entire blog of the 30 pictures (Yes, I'm going to keep you waiting all 30 days). I think it'll be fun to look back on the photos at once and really capture the challenge overall, in a sense.

I think it will be really fun to look back at 30 days worth of photos and really catalog a month's worth of memories into one blog. 
& I decided that if I do get through all 30 days, I will take on the 365 day challenge next :) 

So join me! I challenge you! I'm sure there will be a fun, entertaining & self-rewarding experience included in the challenge. 
Scratch that I know there will be. 

& to sweeten the pot - whoever does do the challenge with me and reposts to my blog their 30 day challenge post - will be entered into a giveaway to win some sweets from my bakery!

So there you go! Challenge kicks off this Sunday, and I will repost 30 days from then! Hope to see you at the finish line! 

No comments:

Post a Comment